Wednesday 11 April 2012

Chie Mihara's Comfortable heels

I've heard these shoes are really comfy (for heels!) so I checked them out. They have some really funky designs and also some more classical sandals.  Chi Mihara is the woman behind the brand and design. She wanted to make shoes for women which were practical as well as beautiful. In her words "We want to look feminine, beautiful, attractive but without giving up comfort".







I love that you can see how their shoes are made on their website. You can even see photos of the workers having a party- how cool is that?! I wish there was more awareness of how so much of our clothing is produced. I think more people would make more of an effort to buy from ethical stores if that were the case.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow they look so cute! But so expensive... =s Have you got a pair? Are they really comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a pair, just wish I did!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!